|Minimum der Bestellmenge:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Verpakung:||Kartonboxen und Holzkisten usw.|
|Produktivität:||Sufficient and customizable|
|Ort Von Zukunft:||Shenzhen|
Non-standard hardware parts processing
The machining process specification is one of the process documents that stipulate the machining process and operation methods of parts. It is to write a more reasonable process and operation method in a prescribed form into a process document under specific production conditions. Used to guide production after approval. Machining process regulations generally include the following content: the process route of the workpiece processing, the specific content of each process and the equipment and process equipment used, the inspection items and inspection methods of the workpiece, the cutting amount, the time quota, etc.
Mechanical stainless steel parts/stainless steel parts processing/elevator stainless steel parts processing Stainless steel parts have high rust resistance, resistance to corrosion by air, steam, water and other media. It is produced with advanced technology, good material, strong applicability, beautiful and fashionable.
Parts refer to a single inseparable part in a machine, which is the basic component of the machine and the basic unit in the machine manufacturing process. The manufacturing process generally does not require an assembly process. Such as bushings, bearing bushes, nuts, curved tiles, blades, gears, cams, connecting rod bodies, connecting rod heads, etc. It is a basic production that can be assembled into machines, instruments and various equipment. Generally, it is a component made without assembly process, such as: screws, nuts, springs, gears, etc. Sometimes, components connected in a simple way are also called "parts", such as bearings.
(1) Product assembly drawings and parts drawings.
(2) Product acceptance quality standards.
(3) The annual production program of the product.
(5) The production conditions of the manufacturing plant, including the specifications, performance and current status of machine tools and process equipment, the technical level of workers, the ability of the factory to make process equipment, and the power and gas supply capabilities of die Fabrik.
(6) Design manuals and related standards required for process specification design and process equipment design.
(7) Advanced manufacturing technology materials at home and abroad, etc.
(1) Analyze and research product assembly drawings and parts drawings.
(2) Determine the blank.
(3) Draw up the process route and select the positioning base surface.
(4) Determine the equipment used in each process.
(5) Determine the cutting tools, fixtures, measuring tools and auxiliary tools used in each process.
(6) Determine the technical requirements and inspection methods of each main process.
(7) Determine the machining allowance of each process, calculate the process size and tolerance.
(8) Determine the cutting amount.
(9) Determine the working hour quota.
Production types are usually divided into three categories:
1. Single-piece production: produce products of different structures and sizes individually, and rarely repeat.
2. Mass production: The same products are manufactured in batches throughout the year, and the manufacturing process has a certain degree of repetition.
3. Mass production: The number of products manufactured is very large, and most work sites often repeat a certain process of a certain part.
Our commonly used materials are stainless steel, aluminum, copper, carbon steel, engineering plastics and various other alloy steels. We can also provide customers with heat treatment and various surface treatments: polishing, anodizing, zinc plating, nickel plating, silver plating, passivation and powder coating, etc.
Our services include:
1) Five-axis machining, CNC machining, turning and milling combined machining;
2) Slow wire processing, circular grinding processing, mirror EDM processing;
3) Milling machine processing, lathe processing, grinding machine processing.
1. Processing of various metal parts
2. Sheet metal, box body, metal structure
3. Mechanical processing of titanium alloys, high temperature alloys, non-metals, etc.
4. Design and manufacture of wind tunnel combustion chamber
5. Design and manufacture of non-standard equipment
6. Mold design and manufacturing
It has CNC lathe, turning and milling machining center, 3-5 axis CNC milling center, precision grinder, slow wire cutting, precision punching machine, two-dimensional optical measuring instrument, three-coordinate measuring instrument, height meter, microscope, roughness meter, Processing and testing equipment such as metal material detectors have strong processing and quality control capabilities.
7*24 hours online customer service is for you. Any dissatisfaction is welcome to ask us at any time. We provide consulting, procurement, after-sales maintenance and other services
CNC machining center
Shenzhen Xingkeda Technology Trade Co., Ltd. is located in Pinghu, Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is a professional high-precision non-standard mechanical parts processing and customized factory. It has a professional production workshop, including 30 CNC computer gongs and 20 CNC lathes. Taiwan, 10 milling machines, 10 grinders, 5 5-axis CNC machines, 2 general vehicles, and equipped with high-end three-coordinate, two-dimensional inspection equipment and professionals, capable of producing various aviation components, precision auto parts, Precision medical equipment parts, semiconductors, automation equipment accessories, hardware high-speed stamping products, small sheet metal machines, boxes With rich professional experience and scientific and technological strength, we continue to innovate, from product order to parts production, to completion of delivery. , To provide users with products with excellent performance. And with its excellent reputation and high-quality service, it is well received by new and old customers. Let us give your products to us, peace of mind, rest assured, peace of mind! We mainly serve the fields of intelligent automation, precision parts of semiconductor equipment, intelligent robots, aerospace, automobile industry, wind power generation, health and medical equipment, optical products, microwave communication and other fields.
Applicable fields: semiconductor, aviation, energy, automotive, communications, medical and other industries.
Shenzhen Xingkeda Technology Trading Co., LTD
- Name der Firma: Shenzhen Xingkeda Technology Trading Co., LTD
- Vertreter: shenaiju
- Produkt / Dienstleistung: Teileverarbeitung. , CNC-Bearbeitung , achine Arbeit. , Präzisionsbearbeitung. , Hardware-Verarbeitung , Zubehörverarbeitung.
- Kapital: 5000000
- Jahr Errichtet: 2021
- Absatzmenge des Jahres (in Mio. US $): Below US$1 Million
- Exportanteil: 31% - 40%
- Jährliche Kaufvolumen (Millionen US $): Below US$1 Million
- Zahl der Fertigungslinien: 10
- Zahl der Mannschaft der R&D: 11 -20 People
- Zahl der Mannschaft der QC: 5 -10 People
- OEM Dienstleistungen verbieten: no
- Größe der Fabrik (Sq.meters):: 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Ort der Fabrik: D501-13, Building D, Guanghong Meiju, No. 163, Pingxin North Road, Hehua Community, Pinghu Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen
- Ansprechpartner: Ms. dandan
- Telefonnummer: 86-0755-23313732
Premium Related Products